Things to Know About Financial Aid
- The deadline for the application is March 22. All applications received after March 21 will be reviewed on a rolling basis as long as funds remain available.
- If you apply for camp AND apply for financial aid by November 13, you’ll hear back about your Financial Aid award by January 5th.
- The Campership application is not an application to Eden Village Camp. You must fill out the Eden Village Camp application online here, in addition to the online Campership Application.
- Your application is not complete and will not be considered until we also have your $500 deposit and a tax return for all parents/guardians.
- Our goal is to notify applicants if they have been awarded a campership, and the amount of the campership, by April 15th. We will review applications and notify applicants on a rolling basis.
- If you do not receive enough financial assistance, you can cancel from camp within 10 days of being notified and receive a 100% refund of all fees paid, including your deposit.
- Any campership applications submitted after March 22, will be considered once grants have been made to all applications received prior to the deadline.
- **For Journey Sessions: Please note financial aid is restricted to a maximum of 25% of tuition less discounts for all Journey sessions. There is no cap on financial aid for single sessions.**
- **Financial aid is not available for Exploration sessions or Family Camp.**